GlockApps supports two testing modes: 1) via the seed list, and 2) via one proxy address.
Email testing via the seed list involves sending your email message to the seed list (list of our test email addresses set up at different mailbox providers) via your SMTP server or email service provider and getting the report where your message is delivered (Inbox or spam) at each ISP.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Login to your account, go to the Start menu and click the button to start a test.
- Select mailbox providers to test your message with.
- Notice the id string and the seed list.
- Create a message in your email system and copy-paste the test id to the message body. The test id is unique for each test.
- Copy the seed list and load it into a group or mailing list in your email system. The seed list is the same for all the tests. So you can upload it only one time.
- Send the message with the test id to the seed list using your email system.
- Click to view the report where you can see your email authentication test, sender score, email spam score, email placement (Inbox or spam), and suggestions for improving email deliverability.
Read the step-by-step tutorial on how to use GlockApps and how to understand the report data.
To use the mode via one proxy address, you need to create a sending account with your SMTP settings in GlockApps, get the proxy address and send the message to the proxy address. GlockApps will do the rest for you: create a test and re-send the message to the full seed list via your SMTP settings.
This mode eliminates the need to create a test manually and copy-paste the id in the message. Plus, it provides the ability to select the email addresses for the test individually, not by groups like for the manual test.
Here you can read more about email testing via one proxy email address.